2019 Guest Rules
Kansas International Dragway is dedicated to providing our race fans affordable family entertainment in a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere.
This is Kansas International Dragway “Code of Conduct” and it has been established to help create a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all our guests – of every age. Our guests and racers are required to take responsibility for their behavior in order to insure that they are not interfering with the enjoyment of others. Guests and racers are specifically required to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment that result in offensive and/or irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the event
- Failure to follow instructions of KID personnel or law enforcement.
- Verbal or physical harassment of others including all fans, participants, officials and staff.
- Theft or vandalism
All ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests or any other people they allow to use their seats. Event patrons and/or guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and risk potential loss of ticket privileges for future shows.